Elephant Experience with bamboo rafting adventure trekking 3 Days 2 Night
Eddy Elephant in Chiang Mai Thailand.
Pick up from your hotel 08.00 – 08.30 am.
- Visit market & buy bananas for the elephant.
- Enjoy learning a basic of elephant training course.
- Enjoy to feed & learn how to ride the elephant.
- Lunch , coffee & tea break
- Enjoy ridding elephant though the jungle.
- Enjoy bathing elephant.
- Enjoy playing with the elephant.
- Relax at paradise resort. Dinner and stay over night here.
- After breakfast go to help and see how to get elephant’s food.
- Feed what you went to get for elephant.
- Ride elephant though jungle.
- Ride the elephant though jungle to river second rute.
- Enjoy bathing your elephant.
- Make the best memory photo with the elephants.
Lunch, coffee & tea break.
- Breakfast Visit an “Mong” hill tribe
- Adventure trek to visit waterfall
- Enjoy a swim at the waterfall
- bamboo rafting
- RETURN TO YOUR HOTEL
The importance of Thai elephants.
Elephants are majestic creatures of the Thai king. The elephant is the animal that lives with in a long time. In the reign of King Rama II second reign of Rattanakosin. Siam was the flag of a white elephant. Thais believe that this is a majestic white elephant of the king. The white elephant is regarded as royalty to the Prince.
Wikipedia | Asian Elephant Wikipedia Thai | Elephant Chiang Mai Chiang Mai ranks 24th as world’s best destination in 2012 Thai
This post is also available in: French