Elephant Experience with bamboo rafting adventure trekking 3 Days 2 Night
Eddy Elephant in Chiang Mai Thailand.
Pick up from your hotel 08.00 – 08.30 am.
• Visit market & buy bananas for the elephant.
• Enjoy learning a basic of elephant training course.
• Enjoy to feed & learn how to ride the elephant.
Lunch , coffee & tea break
• Enjoy ridding elephant though the jungle.
• Enjoy bathing elephant.
• Enjoy playing with the elephant.
Relax at paradise resort. Dinner and stay over night here.
• After breakfast go to help and see how to get elephant’s food.
• Feed what you went to get for elephant.
• Ride elephant though jungle.
Lunch , coffee & tea break.
• Ride the elephant though jungle to river second rute.
• Enjoy bathing your elephant.
Make the best memory photo with the elephants.
• Breakfast Visit an “Mong” hill tribe
• Adventure trek to visit waterfall
• Enjoy a swim at the waterfall
• bamboo rafting
RETURN TO YOUR HOTEL
2 persons / 1 elephant Price 7,900/person
WHAT’S TO BRING ? Camera, insect repellent and your heart which realy love and kind to elephant. RETURN TO YOUR HOTEL AT 05.30 PM.
The importance of Thai elephants.
Elephants are majestic creatures of the Thai king. The elephant is the animal that lives with in a long time. In the reign of King Rama II second reign of Rattanakosin. Siam was the flag of a white elephant. Thais believe that this is a majestic white elephant of the king. The white elephant is regarded as royalty to the Prince.
Wikipedia | Asian Elephant Wikipedia Thai | Elephant Chiang Mai Chiang Mai ranks 24th as world’s best destination in 2012 Thai
This post is also available in: French